Hello all!
So I need a lot of prayer for Jason Deskins and his brother! On Friday night, Jason and his brother were in the car together driving around. They had to be going REALLY fast because they hit a ditch and flipped the car from end to end 7 times! Jason had to be lifeflighted(sp?) to OSU. He broke his neck and it is going to be 3-4 months till he recovers! We still don't know who was driving, but I am pretty sure that I will find out soon! He is missing out on a lot and NOW, he can't get into the Navy!): Jason's brother is in real bad condition as well! He didn't get hurt in the reck, that we know of. But on Monday, Jason got a call at show choir practice saying that his brother got arrested for drugs in his car and they have to send him some place for rehab! Jason was my date for prom and when he got the call, he sacrificed not going to prom to pay for his brother to go and to be with him because he said that he loved his brother a lot and that they are really close! My parents and I think that his brother was driving and he was high, but we are not for sure. That is just what we think because that doesn't make since that a sobber person would of been going that fast to flip the car from end to end 7 times! This all just doesn't make since to me! Oh well, I will probably find out more on Monday at school during 10th period and I will update when I find out!
We all just need your prayers because of this tragic accedent that happend because the show choir needs him, since Cabaret is coming up in 3 weeks!
Thank you for all your prayers!
GOD Bless,
Allison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your friends! When things like this happen, it is so sad and hard to understand, but hopefully, some lessons can be learned from it. Especially b/c they are young. We'll definately be praying!
Missed you and your mom at Church yesterday. I hope your mom is feeling better! I just want to let you guys know, our Mother/Daughter program and lunch is Sat. May 5th at the Church if you are able to make it. Stan's wife will be speaking and we'll sing a few songs, then have a nice lunch. Hope to see you guys!! :)
Hey, gurly.... hopefully your friend and his brother are doing better! Stan knows their father and was at the hospital with them! He prayed with them and stayed with them for a while!
I am glad that you are going to the prom with Steph and Jordan :) I know Steph is too....
We want prom pics lol!!!!!!!
Post a Comment