Hello all!
Let me tell you all, today was VERY hard to get up at 6! I wasn't use to getting up that early because all of Spring Break, I slept till after 12! I know, I know, LAZY! -lol- Well, that is what I do. I sleep late on the weekends because I have nothing better to do.(:
School was school today!): I just relized that I have 2 projects due by Wed. because I am going out of town Wed. evening for Pigeon Forge, Tenn. for my sister's softball tourny. Along with that, I have to retake a Chem test tomorrow because my score wasn't very good and it was just a LOOONG day! I felt horrible all day because I got in bed late last night and I just didn't feel like going back! Plus, it was a Monday and to top it all off, a Monday after Spring Break! -lol- Then, my choir director yelled at me and the rest of the Sop. 1 section today for "talking", which wasn't the case today, and not knowing where he was at! Heck, I was following along and I was STILL lost! -lol- I guess I just wasn't all there today, but I mean, who would?
So, after school, I came home and ate 2 hotpockets and some ice cream and hit the couch for a nap before a 3 hour Show Choir practice. So I slept from 4:20-5:30. It felt really good and it was MUCH needed sleep. After I woke up, I had to rush out the door to get to the school to get ready to learn some new chorography for our Cabaret Show. Mr. Farrell(director) told us that we only have 4 weeks to learn our whole show. We are all a little freaked out and scared that we wont get it done in time. Other than that, practice went ok and it was pretty fun. Our new dance we learned for Magic Crapet Ride by Steppenwolf is really cool and A.J.(dance caption) is doing a GREAT job at making up the dances and teaching us.
Well, that is all I have for the night. I need to get in bed so I can wake up early AGAIN for school in the morning!):
GOD Bless,
Allison
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry your day wasnt any good. Mine wasn't either. I just remembered tonight I have the crazy PowerPoint I had to do. It took me all night, but I finally got it the way I needed it.
Anyway its around 2:30am and I am going to get up and go to work with mom tomorrow. I did today and I fell asleep at the preschool! Crazy huh? All the kids yelling and I could still sleep. Thats how Ex-haus-ted I am! Well I love you bunches! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! =)
<3
Hope you are rested up. You know, you are going to one of my favorite places in the world, Pigeon Forge. I've probably been there and Gatlinburg more than any other place on vacation. I'm jealous!!
Btw, if you need in help in Chemistry, just let me know. I'm a pro now, LOL!!
Oh, and I can't go w/out commenting on something you typed b/c it made me crack up and you know me, I laugh all the time!! I never realized that it was called, "Magic Crapet Ride"...LOL :)) See ya!!
I hope you are having fun on your mini vacation! We will miss you Sunday!!! You guys have a safe trip!!!
I can't believe their letting you miss showchoir practice to go to a softball tourny.... lol
lol Miranda I can't believe you caught the "Magic Crapet" I just read it as carpet and didn't see it until I read your comment LOL>>> :) Fun Stuff!
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment