Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hello Blogger World and the Many Readers!

Hello all!

So, I'm sitting at Steph's house right now wondering why I actually made one of these! I guess it is just because I have nothing better to do then post what is going on in my life at this very moment and wanting everyone to read it! I guess this is better then letting everyone read whats going on here then on myspace or xanga! -lol-

So, I went to Steph's English class today, as well as Tues. Today was a lot better because they didn't JUST talk about projects, which I hear enough about everyday, 8 periods a day at my WONDERFUL high school! I figured out that college wasn't all that it was cracked up to be and how much my opinions went down because of that class! I mean, don't get me wrong, it was pretty cool to sit in on a college class, but it was a class that I am not even going to school for! On the bright side, I got to see Aaron!(:

Hmmm, now about Aaron! -lol- Thanks to miss. Steph, I finally have a guy who is a solid christian and not a "fake" one like Zach! I know it is not right to judge Zach about his walk and how strong he is with Christ, but there is something totally different about Aaron's walk then with Zach's. With Aaron, you can just tell he is strong by the way he carrys himself and acts, unlike Zach! Zach thought he was "Mr. Tough Guy" and didn't show any emotions! Aarons good at that! -lol- I am just glad that Steph found a great guy for me and I thank God for both of them!(: The thing though with the whole "relationship" thing, I don't want to rush into anything because of the two bad relationships I have been through in the past! Verbal abuse, crying 2 or 3 times a week, and being miserable for about 3 months! I really like Aaron, but I don't want to rush into anything that I am going to regret He is a good guy and all and I don't think I have to worry about anything, but I don't want to chance it!

Anyway, lately my walk with Christ has been a roller coaster ride! Up and down, up and down! Some days are good and others are not to hot! I pray and pray to make everyday a good day, but the Devil just LOVES to interfere with that! GRRR THE STUPID DEVIL!!! -lol- Oh well, I guess you take day by day and pray that God will help you through the day with your eyes on Him!

Ok, I guess I am going to go chill with Steph, since we have been together everyday of Spring Break! -lol-

God Bless,
Allison

1 comment:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Hey writing how you feel can really help sometimes. This is a good way to "blow off steam". That's what I do...remember SING IN YOUR HEAD! LOL

Sorry my class had to be crappy today. All debates. I know not cool at all. I hope you like Aaron...he's a better guy. I promise or I would never have even said anything about him.

The devil will always tempt you hun, ALWAYS! So don't ever give up. You always have to remember that even Jesus was tempted. But remember what He did! If need be-- scream "GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN" Whatever works-- but remember everyone has temptations and I will be here to help you through them all!

I love ya hun! Remember--best friends F-O-R-E-V-E-R!