So yesterday was ONE ROUGH day for me! It all started when I dreaded getting up at like 11 that morning because I had to clean the house and mow. I was all nice and warm, snuggled up underneath my huge blanket, and I said to myself "I can get up at like 1 and get the house all done and the grass mowed before mom gets home. No worries!" Oh was I wrong! I started at 1 and didn't get done till 6! Cleaning would of been fine if my little 11 year old sister wasn't there to nag me and drive me NUTS the whole time!!! To top that off, it was snowing and I was happy to see that because since it was SNOWING, I wouldn't have to mow! HAHA WRONG! I called up my dad at work and told him it was too cold to mow and it was snowing. Oh man, I shouldn't of said it was too cold because he went off! He was going to make me mow and he said it wasn't to cold. He was like, "It's only 40 degrees outside, it's not too cold to mow. You get out there and mow atleast the front and side of the house and you can be done!" I have NEVER been so mad at my dad for him saying some of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Did he want his daughter to get sick, JUST so she could mow the grass? Is he nuts? Oh I believe so! It's the stupid meds for his knee talking I guess. So, we got in a HUGE fight about it over the phone, and then he started yelling at me saying that I dont appreciate him and what he does enough, I always use attitude towards him, and that he is NEVER going to do anything for me EVER again! Then he started saying that when he got home, he would mow then grass and started making me feel bad because he has to have knee surgery the 21st! Man, I have NEVER been soo upset before, and I thought that other times that he has made me mad was bad! HAHA NOOO WAY!!! So, after all that was done, i was cleaning the house and trying to get it done and get ready to go to church at the same time. Not the easiest thing to do, so I stoped for like an hour to get myself ready because I thought I would get yelled at by my mother for not being ready to walk out the door when she got home from work, rather then getting yelled at for not sweeping a rug or two. HAHA, WRONG ONCE AGAIN! I was upstairs with my door opened, finishing up getting ready when my mother walked in. As soon as she stepped foot into the house, she didn't say anything. She just put her hands on her hips, looked up at me, and said, "Allison, this is not good enough! What have you been doing all day? By the looks of this house, I can tell nothing!" Oh man, I flew off the handle as soon as she said that one. Along with her yelling at me, I had my dad, ONCE AGAIN, yelling at me too for the same reason! I don't know why the house looked like it hadn't been touched because I did EVERYTHING on that STUPID list she gave me to do!
I guess things got better when we went to Buckeye for church because at least she seemed in a better mood! -lol- Church was nice, but not what I thought it would of been. I thought that it would of had more music and drama put into it. I mean, don't get me wrong! It was nice, Stan read some things about Jesus and his way up to be hung on the Cross and the music that we sang and the woman and the man sang, was good. Just not what I hoped for I guess, I don; know.
Anyway, after we got in the car, everyone was hungry. So we went into Grove City to Cicis Pizza! Oh man, did it taste good! -lol- Poor Steph! I felt soo sorry for her because she couldn't have the crust of the pizza because of the carbs. Well what am I saying, I'm not allowed to have the crust either becuase of my heart too, but I eat it anyway because it tastes SOOOOO good! -lol- It was just Steph, Tiff, and me at one table. Then it was my mom, my sister Suzanne, and Carleta at the other. It was fun eating with everyone and having a good time, and then watching my mom get hit on by a Mexican who works there. HAHAHA, mother like daughter I guess because I got hit on by the same guy! -lol-
So after dinner and we were walking out the door, Steph goes over to my mom and says, "How much do you love me?" HAHA my mom knew what she was going to ask and without Steph saying anymore, my mom said, "Uh Yes, she can go over and stay with you and Tiff." -lol- That was SOOO funny! My mom knew what she was going to ask and she didn't have to say my name and stay with me in the sentence! -lol-
After my mom droped all of us off, we went into Steph's room and hung out! It was SOO much fun because we gave Tiff a BUTT SANDWITCH! It was AWESOME!(: -lol- So we all just hung out and ate Doritos till 4 the next morning! It soo much fun! It put me in a MUCH better mood and I thank GOD for giving me the time to spend with Steph and Tiff.
So, tomorrows Easter!(: I am SOOO excited because it is the day that Jesus rose from the dead! That is SOO GREAT to think about because he was nailed to a cross and in 3 days, he came back to life and went and spent time with his people!(: So, tomorrow Steph, Carleta, me and some other people from the church are singing two songs during church. One song opens up church and the other song is during specail music. During the song we are singing in special music, I have a solo!(: YAY FOR ME! HAHA yea, I know I am going to be SOOO scared tomorrow to sing that solo, but I am doing it for GOD and thats all that matters!(:
So that's all I have for today! Later YA'LL!!! Also, everyone have a GREAT Easter!(:
GOD bless,
Allison

2 comments:
WOW!!! If I didn't know better I would think you were related to Heather (steph will understand)
Anyways, I'm glad your Friday got better and I hope you weren't too bored today....
Well, welcome to the wonderful world of bloggers!!! And of course Happy Easter!!!
Great solo today at church!!! You have a wonderful voice. Glad to see I have another blog to read!! :)) And, yours are nice and long so lots to read!! :)
Post a Comment