Hello all!
Church camp at JCreek=AMAZING!!
I learned SOO much about GOD and me. It was a GREAT experience and I have taken a lot home with me. Everything was AMAZING!! The preacher(Brent)....the messages he gave....my team builder Tracy....my BIBLE study leader Lindsey...my GREAT friends I made....and the memories! I cant wait till next year and I feel like there are BIGGER plans for JCreek and myself. The best thing that I brought back from camp was God's calling for me. I know now for sure it is ministry through vocal music. I mean...I thought about it a lot awhile back and really nothing happend, so I just stoped. But b/c of JCreek, God has given me the signs....if you want to call it that....to go into ministry and to share God's word through singing. It was just AMAZING how it happend and I will tell you all about it when I get back home.
So Show Choir is pretty much in full swing right now. When I was at church camp, everyone had a camp out and a car wash. I think God has a lot in store for us this year and I am SOO excited!!
So i found this pic on Courtney's myspace and I thought it was pretty funny! It was on the Seniors last day of school! Man...I am going to miss these guys SOO much and all of the memories that was made w/all of these guys...but this year....b/c I am going to be a Senior...it's going to be AMAZING!!!!!!
Well, that is all I have for now. Sorry it has been SOO long since I have blogged, but I have been ONE BUSY GIRL!! -lol-
I love you all and GOD BLESS!!!
Allison


1 comment:
Funny pic! Hey, enjoy your senior year!! It is the BEST!
So glad you had a great experience at camp. Sooo, now that you're back, when are you going to sing a special at church???? :)))
See ya!
Post a Comment