Hello all!
So today is EASTER!!(: What a great day it was! Getting to Church before the sun came up and singing to GOD, to glorify HIS name!(:
Church was AWESOME today! Sun rise service and regular service as well. Stan did a wonderful job and his messages were great both services! I had a solo today in regular service and it was a blessing for me. I am so happy that GOD made me feel at ease so I could go up there and sing for HIM. I think it is so awesome that when you pray to GOD to put you at ease or help you, he does, as long as it is for HIM.
After Church, my mother and I went to Wal-mart to get some food to fix Easter dinner. As well as getting food, we ran into the Easter Bunny!(: The Easter Bunny gave my sisters and I some small gifts as well. Then we came home and as soon as I entered the house, I ran to the couch to take a nap. When I woke up at about 7, I smelt the WONDERFUL smell of mashed potato's, ham, stuffing, green beans, and cookies!(: That has to be the BEST thing to wake up to.
To top Easter off, I just found out that Kimmy Slark, a friend I met through Miss. Steph Lindeman, is ENGAGED!!!(: I am SO happy for her and it has to be the cutest thing to get engaged on Easter!(:
GOD works in WONDERFUL ways and I can't thank HIM enough for everything he has given me and done for me! Also, I am SO thankful for everything HE has done in everyone else's lives.
That's all for now. So sorry it is so late, but this is the only time I got to do this. Hope everyone had a GREAT Easter!(: GOD IS SO GOOD!
GOD Bless,
Allison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Easter was great. I'm glad you enjoyed it also. Sounds like you had a great Easter dinner. I didn't really eat =(
Your solo was great. I think we sounded good together this morning.
I slept the day away too. Today was a bad day for me healthwise. I hope I have a better day tomorrow.
Well I love you Ally. Thanks for coming over with me this week and letting me over there this week! I had fun!
I love ya and God Bless!!!
Well, Ally I had a great Easter!!!Congratulations on hitting that note! I thought for sure that you and Steph were going to high five after that! :)
Thanks for spending the week with Stephanie.... it helped to keep her mind off of things....
We should probably have taken you and Martha along so ya'll could play with all the fun things at the hospital! lol....
Try to be good and not get grounded while we are gone....
It has been great having you come to church. You did a great job singing! Now you need to work on bringing Suzanne with you on Sunday mornings :)
I'll play w/ all the fun hospital stuff for you and your mom! I'll even bring my camera and take pictures, LOL.
You did do great on that solo!!! See ya Sunday!
Post a Comment